Daily Life.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend planned, and if not I hope you enjoy whatever it brings. Since I have today off, before my weekend of work starts, I Thought I would share another layout I have made using the latest kit! 

For my layout I used, Amy Tangerine Better Together Peanut Butter and Jelly paper using the side with the cameras on as it's super adorable. I also used PinkFreshStudios Life Noted Puffy Sequin Stickers, Simple Stories Carpe Diem Chipboard Stickers, Fancy Pants Atwell Green Puffy Alphas, Fancy Pants Atwell Washi, PinkFreshStudio Cards and BAZZILL Basic Lemonade Cardstock. 

So from top to bottom, left to right, card by card I'll show you how I put my layout together.


My first card I I used a 4x4 photo and I matted that onto the BAZZILL Lemonade Cardstock, the using the Atwell Fancy Pants Chevron Washi I used a 3inch (roughly) strip and attached it onto the side of the photo. I finished off by using the Fancy Pants Green Puffy Alphabet to title the card 'Hamster Love' and I also used two Puffy Sequin Stickers from Pink Fresh Studios to embellish the right hand corner.


The next card I used a Pink Fresh Studios 3x4 card and cut and inch of the bottom to make a 3x3 card, I then matted it onto the Lemonade Cardstock and placed the remaining inch stuck into the side and secured it with the Chevron Washi. I embellished with the sequin puffy stickers and a heart chipboard piece from th Simple Stories Chipboard Embellishment Stickers. Last I used the alphas to write he word 'Always' - So this card reads ' Little Stories To Remember Always'.


These are 2 of 4 of the 3x4 cards that run along the middle of the layout. So again I matted the photo on the lemonade, which just brings all the photos together really, and decorated with puffy sequin stickers, alphas and again the simple stories chipboard stickers. 


And to follow the other 2 remaining pockets from the middle spread. On these set of pictures me and my lovely other half enjoyed our first ever bbq together in our garden, it was a really enjoyable day he weather stayed really warm, the neighbours came round and yep we didn't burn the food! Smiles all around.


This bottom left card is my pre birthday shopping trip!! To put this across I used the party theme pieces from the Simple Stories Chipboard Stickers and just used the Sequin Puffy Stickers dotted around to finish off. For the journaling I used the back of one of the Pink Fresh Studio Life Noted Cards that I wasn't going to use and journaled on the back.


The Last card on the bottom we used the burger meat and turned them into meatballs, and I can honestly say they were gorgeous! So i finished of with matting the picture onto the lemonade, sequin puffy stickers and the journaling again on the back of a journaling card.




Here is the final full photo of the layout, although I only used around 4 different items to 6 if you include the backing paper and baking Cardstock, I still think this layout turned out really well and I'm trying to spread out how much I use on layouts so one: it doesn't look over board and two: it means I get to use nice goodies on more projects.

MelanieJoanne ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment