telling simple stories 2

Here are some more of my small pages. I think I am beginning to get the hang of it now, and also am prepared to go with the flow of having to move the file around to see the various pages.
Exhibit A
 Lets have a closer look at that new page shall we?
 I loved the circles on the paper but needed to make it all smaller scale so I cut some of the circles out and stuck them on white cardstock. As ever, adding black lines always makes me feel better.
The journalling block uses the fab yellow washi tape and some letter stickers from an old Quirky Kit. I chopped some of the squares from the Pinkfresh Studio Life Noted ‘Checker board’paper and cut them up to go behind the small photos (and used the ampersand in front). Again I used the Pinkfresh Studio embellishments both on the photo and on top of the pocket

 OK so the dog isn't part of the scenery. But you can see she is an old girl and I'm not sure how she will cope with the move so I wanted to record this stage of her life.
I used the Fancy Pants Attwell Black and White Stripe puffy alphabet stickers for the title and the die cuts are Pinkfresh 
I love the yellow banner and so made sure there were plenty of other yellow accents on the page, including colouring in some of the arrows on the top left journalling card with a bright yellow zig pen. I've just ordered a yellow cardigan and I'm sure it is the crafting that has influenced me!

1 comment: