New Kit Time!

Hey everyone I am back with another layout, this time using the new September/October kit!

I think you will agree with me that Leo has once again put together a beautiful kit. Here's what I used to make my layout:
From the Main Kit:
- Pink Fresh Studio Indigo Hills Blue Valley 12x12 Patterned Paper
- Pink Fresh Studio Indigo Hills Pinnacle 12x12 Patterned Paper
- Pink Fresh Studio Indigo Hills Die Cuts Pack
- 1 label from the Custom Cut-apart Label Sheet
- 1 Ephemera Square Embellishment Cards
- 1 Sheet of Smooth White Cardstock
From the Custom Card Kit:
- 1 4x6 card
From the Extras Store:
- Pink Fresh Studio Indigo Hills Puffy Stickers
- Pink Fresh Studio Indigo Hills Moorland 12x12 Patterned Paper

And here is how I created my first layout.
I started off with the PFS Indigo Hills Blue Valley 12x12 paper and cut the middle out of it to save it for another layout. I then cut an 8x8 piece of the smooth white cardstock and I then eyeballed the yellow paper to the size that I wanted (I eyeball a lot lol)

After I'd done this I cut 3 just over four inch squares from the PFS Indigo Hills Moorland 12x12 Patterned Paper. With the spare piece of Blue Valley paper I had cut out of the middle I cut a just over four inch square with that also, to which I then adhered my photograph. Silly pictures made on snapchat and then put into a four windowed grid using the Picstich App.

It was then time to embellish, so I started off by emptying out the Indigo Hills Die cut pack into a little tub and chose the circle piece that reads "make today ridiculously amazing" and used one of my circle punches to make the blue circle out of the blue valley paper again. I used a double sided sticky tab to give it some dimension. I finished this square with one of the flower die cuts.

 On the square to the right of this I used one of the 4x4 embellishment square cards from the main kit which has a pink love heart on. Perfect for a little bit of journaling :D
I finished this square off with the awesome friend die cut, the black flower die cut which I layered underneath that and some of the Indigo Hills Puffy Stickers. I stapled the awesome friend tag on to add a little texture.

The last square was made by using a scalloped heart punch to cut out 2 hearts from one of the 6x4 cards from the custom card kit. The blue circle and all smiles here are from the die cuts pack. I added a puffy heart sticker and finished off with one of the cut-apart labels and Voila!!!

This layout came together so well and all the colours just go..I love it. Not really attempted a grid layout before but I thoroughly enjoyed this one and will attempt to make some more in the future!

I will be back next week with my next layout. Here's hoping you all have a lovely weekend!
Until my next post...Happy Scrappin Everyone xx

2 comments: