Autumn calling!

Hi guys! I know it's been a while but I am back and I have brought layouts with me! 
This months kit was very .. Autumn and to be honest this is the only time of year I tend to struggle with in scrapbooking as we do very little, but I've manage to pull a few moment out the bag and I hope you like what you see.




Today we decided to go shopping and gosh was it cold! The leaf paper is absolutely adorable so I cut it down and matted it on top the packaging the kit came in... Who else uses literally anything and everything they get there hands on haha. The photographs are mounted onto the custom cards, using the bookmark we got I slotted that in behind as extra just to add in more layers.


The library type pocket cards we got I have decorated with the wood grain washi tape and placed our train tickets inside to keep the memorabilia safe. My favourite things in the whole kit were the gold Thickers! I already had a couple of packets already so it was great to dive in to them and keep a full packet safe ;)


Here is an overcast view of my layout, I hope you all like it and I'll be posting more during the week.

MelanieJoanne❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment