#Forever Strong Crew

Hello everyone,

Continuing with the theme of my previous posts I am still working on scrapbooking my graduation day, but I promise this is the last layout, as I wanted to ensure that every part of that event is included in our project life album, but didn't want that it takes up the whole album.

The materials used to create this layout was again from Scots Pine Lite and Willow main kit. Actually out of all layouts I have done this month, this one was my favourite to make and the look of it as well.


The first thing I did was to select the papers I used behind the picture based on the three colours - black, navy and pink. After sorting the placement of the photo and the background, I started to work on embellishing it. So the idea behind all the die cut flowers came from the Pinkfresh die cut pack.


The final step was to work on the title, similar to the previous traditional 12x12 layout. As one of the papers is black, I thought it is a good idea to use black word thickers in the kit.


I hope you enjoyed this post and love this layout as much as I do, Agnese.

No comments:

Post a Comment