Special December Date Night

Hello everyone,

So continuing with the previous post of mine, I have been recording our December memories at the moment. However, the focus of today project life spread is a particular event that took place in December - Our Date Night. This time it was a very different night, as it was a Friday and it meant that I need to work during the day, while Martins entertained himself by walking around London and exploring London Bridge area. You should look out for the next post, as I made two special layouts with Martins favorite pictures from that photoshoot. But let's get back to this layout, the first page just shows the ending of Martins Christmas party and the beginning of our Date Night.


    The second page starts right after I finished work and we went to Byron to have dinner before the main event of our Date Night. So you might ask what the main event is - A Christmas Carol play, but with a twist. I loved it so much, it was such a unique experience, and I was happy to go after work. But when looking at the theme of this spread, I tried to keep it in blue, pink and cream colour and the products I used from the both kits:

Mysa Lite kit:
  • Simple Stories Frostbite patterned paper sheet 12x12
  • Echo Park Everyday Memories, Journalling Cards patterned paper sheet
  • Freckled Fawn glitter cork sticker embellishment pack
  • American Crafts Doll Puffy Thickers, alphabet and number stickers embellishment pack.
Lagom Main kit:
  • Simple Stories #Whatever, #Nailedit patterned paper sheet  12x12
  • Chalkboard/watercolour tags set embellishment pack
  • Tonic Studios Craft Perfect white sparkling star flower embellishments pack
  • American Crafts Candy Stripe paper clips embellishment pack


Also, I added an additional booklet and tickets to this spread that we received from the play. I thought that the tags that were included in the kit can be used to enforce the tickets and I attached to the booklet. 



I hope you enjoyed this blog post and don't forget to look out for the next post which is connected to this layout. Agnese

No comments:

Post a Comment