Challenge #1 - Unite 6x12 layout

Hello everyone,


The time has come to work with the new kit, and I have to say that the papers and colours of the/ kit are my favourites in a while. The proposed challenge inspired me to do a quick 6x12 layout. The products I used:

  • Dear Lizzy Lovely Day icon sticker pack with foil effect details.
  • Pink Paislee Paige Evans Oh My Heart Thickers patterned chipboard alphabet stickers.
  • Labels cut apart sheet
  • Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams Memories patterned paper
  • Dear Lizzy Lovely Day Tag You're It patterned paper
  • Pink Paislee Paige Evans Oh My Heart #16 patterned paper
  • Freckled Fawn Enamel Shapes

You might think that I haven't accomplished all of the rules for the challenge, but I actually forgot to add hearts, I did them later after I already took a picture. The story of this picture is about a small device that has allowed us to listen together during our train ride home, as we travel daily to London there is definitely need for music. The train rides are long and noisy, so music allows to not focus on other people. And currently, our favourite song is Believer by Imagine Dragons. But otherwise, it's quite simple and straightforward layout. I hope you enjoyed this post and lookout for more later this week. Talk to you soon, Agnese.

No comments:

Post a Comment