Leo makes it easy

I'm always so pleased when there are sketches and ideas included in the kits. Is it because I am lazy or I like to riff off someone else's inspiration? You decide!
This layout used a sketch from the kit that was about layering up papers on either side
 I immediately thought of these photos of a set of canal locks in Bingley that we visited in February. Just amazing!

I stuck pretty closely to the sketch. I think that the letters would have got a bit lost on the blue so giving them the white bit to rest in is perfect.

I tried to pick out the most watery patterns that were in the kit, often using both sides of papers. They were all outlined with a silver pen.  I had decided that some white mist drops would be great for the page - and then covered most of them up...

I also realised that there was an empty space in the middle that just didn't seem right so the butterflies came into play again. I gave them silver pearl bodies and also used white opal liquid pearls to add more dots of white

No comments:

Post a Comment