Complete Amateurs

So the title of this post and layout comes from the name of a 'band' I 'sang' in, you can probably tell by the name that the 'music' isn't great... I decided to set myself the challenge of not using any paper other than the background white cardstock on this layout. I managed this summery floral theme which has quite a different feel to the papers in the main kit.

The layers around the photo are journalling cards/tags which I cut in half so they could go either side of the photo.
 I ran out of 'E's (typical!) so I cut my title from another tag by hand drawing letters. I really liked the floral journalling card.
 For my clusters I used a combination of die cuts and fussy cutting from embellishment cards. I popped some elements up with foam to add dimension and added a few extra details (those plastic flowers!)

I like how the chalkboard label stickers add the dark contrast. It was surprisingly easy to create a full layout without using any patterned paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment