You Are Amazing | ScrappyNerdUK (Claire) | May/June 2017

I'm back.....And you're in for a treat as I am sharing 7 layouts in 7 days to finally "kill" my kit.




So....I drew inspiration from the cut apart sheet and loved all the sentiments and knew that I couldn't use it as a whole page. So I set to cutting them apart and spreading them in a random order across my 12x12 sheet of white cardstock (also from the kit).





I even used some of the branding strips as a bottom border and I love being able to use every last strip/offcut of paper.







I loved the ephemera we received in the main kit. And I loved the florals which I knew that I just had to fussy cut out. I made this into a cluster to the bottom right of the photo.

I then also used some of the floss by separating the strands and created a messy bundle of this underneath the cluster and glued this all down into place. I then added some more of the floss to the left side of the photo to create some more interest around the photo.

I added 2 of the Heidi Swapp bows to the layout also as these matched perfectly.

This was all finished off with a few clusters of sequins dotted around the age in 3 areas, to create a visual triangle.

And the finished layout....







Stay tuned for tomorrows inspiration. Bye friends!!

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment