On Safari | ScrappyNerdUK (Claire) | September/October 2017

Hello my friends - its great to be back!!

I've been MIA this last month due to illnesses, work and my birthday!!

But I am back to share some inspirational layouts with you.




I took inspiration for this layout from the cut apart sheet from Paige Evans Turn the Page collection. I knew straight away that I was going to fussy cut the banner pieces and reconstruct them to make my own banner with my photo in the middle.









Can you see the mistake that I made here?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Oops!!

I added some of the stickers and wood veneers. I love how the StarGazer and Turn the Page collections compliment each other and work so well together.







And the whole layout was finished off with some tiny word stickers from my stash and some Heidi Swapp Gold colour shine. I added the title in an arc above my photo to create some interest. I used the gold Thickers from the kit for these (and I'm slightly in love with them!)



See you in a few days for some more inspiration.

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment