It's Official - Natalie

Hi everyone,

I'm back today with my first layout using the Sept/ October Kits.


 Supplies used:

Main Kit:
CVS Unforgettable Enamel Dots
CVS Unforgettable Ephemera Pack
CVS Unforgettable Accessory Stickers
CVS Unforgettable - Garland 12x12 Paper (Blue backing paper)
CVS Unforgettable - Glorious 12x12 Paper (Grey arrow paper)
CVS Love Always - Bouquet 12 x12 Paper (Zigzag paper)
White cardstock

Lite Kit:
CVS Love Always Ephemera Pack

Own Stash:
Black thickers

I started off with the grey arrow paper (CVS Glorious) from the main kit. I knew I wanted to have the arrows facing down towards the bottom of the page and my main area of embellishment. 

I printed 3 photos of different sizes and backed them on white cardstock. I added foam under my main photo to help it stand out more. 

I used the blue B side of the Garland paper as a border around my page, and to help bring in a second colour to the layout.


I used a layout that Leo posted in the Quirky Kits FB group as inspiration to cut a zizag from the CVS Bouquet paper. I used it under my 3 photos to anchor them. 

I added several arrows from the 2 ephemera packs pointing towards my photos to continue the arrow theme. 


For my title I used some thickers from my stash. I added 3 blue flowers across my layout in 3 clusters, to create a visual triangle and to bring in the blue colour of the border. I also added in co-ordinating enamel dots from the main kit. 



At the top right I added a small cluster of a label, arrow, enamel dots and flowers to complete the visual triangle.




I hope this layout gives you some inspiration for using the arrow paper! 

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment