Homemade Scrapping

Hiya!

I went away in the van over October halfterm, I didn't get the chance to take many pictures but I managed to catch a nice snap of DS1 in between the usual gurning and posturing you get from a 7 year old!

I used the home made kit this time, I'm afraid the ledger paper isn't in the kit though, the original Cardstock that was part of the kit had to be retired after an unfortunate misting incident, the evidence of which you may very well spot around the egdes of my layout!
I layered up lots of PPs from the kit with the fab ribbon and some home die-cut speech bubbles, a few dolilies fom the embelishment kit and a bit of washi from a previous kit. A few stamped and doodled clouds help tie everything together.

Thanks for visiting today! I've really only got scraps left from my kits now so I thought I'd make a few cards for you next time, see if I can use uo those last few pieces!

See you soon!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment