Daring Quirky Cardmaking

The Daring Cardmakers gang have been creating with the new Quirky Kit goodies this week. If you've not visited The Daring Cardmakers blog yet do head on over there and have a go. Even if you're not a card maker some of the dares are good for sparking off ideas for other paper crafts. Lots of embellishments on cards or how the backgrounds have been made can be picked up to use on a scrapbook page. I've been designing with them for quite a while now and it's a brilliant little kick to get your crafty brain into gear as well as getting inspiration from other crafters.
Here are a few of the cards the DCMers have made, head on over to the blog to see them all.

Miri

Gez

Lythan

Beckie

Nat

Kathy

Svenja

And this is my go. I mixed up goodies from the main and Lite kits. The heart embellishment I made with wire then wrapped the neon string from the Lite kit around it. I did think making it the same idea could be used to make a photo frame or frame for journalling on a scrapbook page?

I'll be back tomorrow as I've just finished my first couple of layouts with the new kits. 
x Leo

1 comment:

  1. Just wondered if you'd ever thought of using the kits as hybrid projects for a wider audience? I could do some for you :)

    ReplyDelete