It didn't quite come off as planned but I still think it was a good jumping off point :)
I decided that it was time to break open the embellishment kit for this time round. I like to try and do some pages with just the main or the lite kit so it has been killing me not to have fun with this as well. I was only going to use a flower and a peg and suddenly embellishments joined in all over the place!
To start with I gathered the remnants of papers I had already chopped up from the main kit. I even used a branding strip or two (the green polka dots on white is one of them). I added a thin black line around everything to help the patterns both stand out and harmonize.
The title is made from the tag, one of the die cut words and some of the Thickers. The journalling went on another tag and then I added some of the yellow polka Dotties, puffy stickers galore from the main kit and that adorable butterfly for no other reason than it is adorable.