Christmas Angel

I was one of the design team who decided to opt for the Christmas kit as I had a lot in store for it. I was planning on doing December Daily, but for health reasons I was rather poorly leading up to Christmas so sadly that never happened. BUT....after the madness of Christmas I managed to sit down and dedicate some well needed crafting time to myself.
Here is the first of the layouts I've created so far...

So you may have seen this precious kitty in some of my other layouts and your sure to see her again in the future, she is my world and my Angel (her name). I wanted the photographs to be the main focus of this layouts as she was just too cute in that little Santa hat and collar I got for her.
I love the Pebbles Winter Wonderland snowflakes I got in the Christmas embellishment kit. They are so glittery and add a perfect Christmas sparkle to your layout. I paired this with some of the ephemera from the Fancy Pants Die Cut embellishment pack and one of the tags using some of the silver sparkles bakers twine to make a pretty bow to finish it off.

I then used the Berties Bows mini pom-pom trim to ground the photo's so they didn't look like they were floating and used both the Fancy Pants sentiment puffy stickers and the Pebbles Winter Wonderland Thickers to form my title.

The way I designed this layout was so it flowed well with the eye forming a triangle. A small cluster at the top and then 2 other clusters one on the left hand side and one on the right hand side.

I am really pleased with how this layout turned out and even though it's one of my more simplistic layouts, sometime less...really is more! Happy Scrapping :D

No comments:

Post a Comment