Pre- DMB Project Life Page - Natalie


Hello everyone!
I'm back today with a 12x12 Project Life page using the May/ June Quirky Kits. 

I decided to do a Project Life/ Pocket Page layout as I've been making a lot of 12x12 layouts recently, and these floral cards from the May/ June Customs Card kit were just so beautiful! 

This layout was really quick and easy to make, taking less than 30 mins (a miracle for me), as I had already printed the photos and put them in pockets around a year ago (hence the rounded corners). These photos are from before a university summer ball. 

I thought the colours in the floral pattern, the pinks, greens, purples and blues matched the dresses we were wearing perfectly. 



I decided to use this floral 4x6 card from the Customs Card Kit for my title card, as it was so busy I decided to add a small title, using an acronym rather than the full title. The black glitter Heidi Swapp alphabet was from the Extras shop, and then I used some tiny letter stickers from my stash to spell out "pre". I then added a label, from my stash, there was a label in the Customs Card Kit which matched perfectly, but I messed up my stamping so had to find another! And finally one of these beautiful butterfly 3D embellishments (Customs Card Kit). 



I added two filler cards to this spread, both from the Customs Card Kit. On this filler card all I did was simply add a butterfly.


This filler card is beautiful it's a text print with splatters, so no need to add them yourself! I kept this card very plain as my layout is very busy and I wanted somewhere for your eyes to rest. 
I added two flowers which I fussy cut out from the exclusive ephemera pack in the main kit. And just added two tiny phrase stickers.


To this photo I added a label which I love because it has the same floral design (Custom Cards Kit). I just added everyone's names on the label, and added a further fussy cut flower.

I then saw that the main kit exclusive ephemera pack had a tag with the same floral design, so I decided to use the tag to add some extra journalling, by just placing the tag behind one of the photos (super simple to do if you're using a project life style page protector).


To the tag I added a black tab (Main Kit). Normally I would stick the tab on the back, however as I was going to journal on the back I didn't want you to be able to see the glue, so as the tabs were adhesive backed, I just added two back to back to attach them to the tag. And I added another two tiny phrase stickers.


On the back of the tag I added some journalling. This is a great idea for if you have secret journalling you don't want others to read, or you simply don't have room elsewhere on your layout for journalling. 


I hope you like this Project Life layout! See you soon with more layouts using the new July/ August kits!! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment