Frozen in Time

For this layout I wanted to play with the vintage elements in the kit. This is very different from my normal style, so to ease me into it I used my usual white background so I still had that clean feel. The photo is from my grandpa's house, it's a nice photo of my family but the decor is pretty dated (even in black and white!) I thought this would make it suit the layout.
 I love the butterfly paper so I fussy cut a few to arrange around the photo. I was planning more but my photo is so small I didn't want it to be dwarfed.
 In terms of journalling I did a line at the bottom of the layout just to get in my thoughts, but these word stickers kind of sum up the gist of my emotions.
 The curly glittery writing definitely suits the word 'frozen' and I liked using a mix of alphabet stickers for the title.
After photographing the layout I decided to add some ink splats for some contrast. I hope this helps you go out of your comfort zone.

1 comment:

  1. this is such a beautiful layout. I could look at it for ages :)

    ReplyDelete