March Templates revisited

Hello
I've a card to share with you today that uses a couple of the March set of Crafty Templates - yes, I know I'm a bit late in posting this one!


After I'd used the "Watering Flowers" template to make this card, the top left area looked a bit bare, so I added a mini garland of flowers and leaves from the "Flower Garland" template to add a little more floral decoration
For a change, I used a tiny snowflake punch to make the pink centres for the flowers on the garland.  The printed leaves were leftovers from a card I shared here a week or two ago.  So glad I saved them "just in case...." ;)

These papers, along with the chunky flocked letters all came from recent Quirky Kits.  From my stash I added the green ribbon for one of the flower stems and a turquoise gems

Find out all you need to know about Crafty Templates and Quirky Kits by clicking HERE!
There's a new Quirky Kit due out soon, so don't miss out on yours - numbers are always limited and they sell out fast!

Thanks for looking in today

Happy Crafting

Kathy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment