Look at You

Hi there!

Just enough time to squeeze in a little more inspiration using previous kits before we get all excited about the new kits that must surely be due to drop through our letter boxes soon!
Inspired by the Carta Bella pinwheels PP from the skyline kit, I decided to pull out all my Quirky monochromatic PPs for this latest layout. I did a happy dance when I realised that the mint green TC enamel dots were an exact match to the echo park PPs from a previous lite kit (Twinkle Twinkle?) and my colour scheme was set!

I was able to achieve lots of dimension with those cute little Melissa Frances Frames, the wooden button (which I used the back of because my layout is so neutral) and of course lots of layering!
All the PPs and embellishments are from Quirky kits past and present, it's been great mixing it up this month and making a dent in all those scraps I can't bear to part with!

I hope you're mixing it up too!

Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment