New Kit layout!

Hey there!

It was a little wait for the new kits to filter through this time round, but definately worth the wait! I hope you've all got yours now and maybe you're wondering how to use them?

Here is a layout made using a mixture of "Stitch in Time" along with some of the embellishments from the sampler kit.

My boy enjoying his first solo drive at legoland earlier this year, he looks like he's made to be behind a wheel no? Well if his father's anything to go by there'll be no stopping him once he's of age!

I used cream cardstock as my base layering strips of Crate paper 'cross stitch' and 'remember' across the entire length an then spritzed all over with brown mist. It was then a matter of layering up my embellishments in a way that pleased me (although I did try to keep them in a diagonal to draw the eye down the page) and adding the title. My favourite bit? the enamel hearts on the wooden tag, love that! Especially as at first I was hesitant to add hearts on my 'boy' page. I loved them so much I added a few more!

Thanks for coming by,

See you soon!

Nikki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment