Quick cards with the leftovers

I had a couple of larger scraps from the kit that were too pretty to abandon so I made a couple of cards
The Glitz paper provided a colourful background. I found some toning scraps which I turned into balloons (Clearly Besotted die). Initially the yellow piece with the holes in (Dienamics die) was bigger but it needed something behind it to stop it overwhelming that fab paper at the back. So I used  a Spellbinder die and one of the more neutral papers to tone it down. A Clearly Besotted sentiment on a Dienamics die cut strip and 'twas done.

I cut out one of those lovely little typewriters (every time I have cut them out I have cut off the handles as they are too flimsy. Did you notice?) I used the colours from the "hair today" layout but added a little pop of red. The Clearly Besotted "smile" fitted perfectly onto the typewriter page. The yellow and white check paper is actually one of the Elle Studio cut out cards. I added a few Enamel Dots to finish it off.

I have a few stickers and alphabets left (as we always get such a generous amount) but I am pretty much done with papers. Now I am waiting for the next kits with great anticipation!

No comments:

Post a Comment