You two

Another watercolour background here, featuring bits from both Quirky and Lite kits
It was a "try not to think too much about it" kind of layout (can you tell?) with the addition of a Clearly Besotted dotty square stamp. I cut up the largest pieces i had left and just went for a technicolour look. I hope that thr green that peeks out from left and right provides enough restful colour for the eye! And as per my usual style, in order to make a border between each of the papers I outlined everything with my Sharpie pen

I knew I had to get this sticker in somewhere...
In amongst my sequins were the two little hearts. The top one might be part of an arrow that broke off but it looked like a heart on a stick to me. So I added two more wooden people from my stash and echoed them with the two from the sticker sheet.
I love the typewriter paper even though I didn't really have any type style photos to scrap so I decided to go with a pink and blue for boy and girl instead.
(note that the sticker is back in its rightful place on this photo)

I think it would make a cute basis for a wedding card with "him" and "her" written on the typewriter's paper. But I haven't got enough of the paper left to do that with!


No comments:

Post a Comment