Not quite Project Life

I haven't got into Project Life. I might like it in an ideal world but just don't have time for it, or a life worth documenting in such detail, or the yern to create so many tiny canvasses. But as the new Quirky Kits give a nod to that type of scrapping I thought I would kind of give it a go.
I cut up several of the papers to 5 1/2 by 3 1/2" and rounded the corners. Then I had fun making mini simple pages to tell the story of yet another family walk that went slightly wrong. I tried to keep the palette fairly similar. Here are a few of the highlights
I must make sure to move that watercolour leaf over so you can read the sticker that says "freedom" better!
I cut the feathers using the cameo and layered two lots of lush ribbon on the card. The photo is popped up on foam pads.
Putting these phrases together on the speech bubble, the paper and the sticker just makes me giggle
The flower was painted using Peacock Feather distress ink which was a perfect match to the clip and the American Crafts glitter thickers. The letters are from the Project Life sticker pack in the main kit.

I might try and do something like this again -  it is a good way of playing with Project Life without going all out :)



No comments:

Post a Comment