Sketchifying

I don't know if you have noticed, but down the right hand side of the blog is a link to sketches to go with each set of kits. I have used a few of them this month and this is the first which equates to sketch 6. It was supposed to feature haphazard edges but mine is a little more precise in places!

I did handcut some of the edges but some of them just "needed" to be straight as well. I stayed pretty close to the sketch (if it ain't broke...) but did add in some of that gorgeous Bella Blvd. Sweet Spring Woodgrain pattern Transparency behind the photo mat.
All the papers were inked with Black Soot distress ink and the middle panel was raised on foam dots. 
Using a vellum tag means that you can still (just about) see the lovely patterned paper underneath
 

The blue ribbon is a pretty fine match to my daughter's hair bow so I spent ages making a bow but it was all too big for a scrapbook page and album so in the end it is just one small piece wrapped round another.
I had fun using lots of the Crate Paper Journey Puffy Stickers as well as the lovely sequins included in the kit


No comments:

Post a Comment