Hey There Tink

This is the first layout I made using the July/August Quirky kit...and wow is it gorgeous!
After filming the unboxing video's for my youtube channel I arranged all the goodies out on my desk and took a couple of minutes just to stare at them all.
I then decided on my photo's and used the colours in the photographs to help me design my layout.

























I started by laying out the some of the pink and green triangles that are available in the embellishment kit along the bottom to ground my photographs. I knew straight away I wanted to lay my photo's side by side and that I wanted some hidden journaling in the form of a tag that came in the main kit.
I then wanted to frame my photographs and add a pop of colour so I used the paint brush strokes that came in the lite kit, and cut the orange one in half, laying one half on either side of my photo's.

Once I had framed the photo's I was really pleased with the appearance and got to one of my favourite parts...the embellishing. This month's kit came with such a variety of embellishments I was spoilt for choice. I decided I wanted to form 2 clusters and started with one of the puffy stickers that reads "let everyday sparkle" from the main kit and a camera puffy sticker from the embellishment kit. I then added some enamel dots also from the embellishment kit and voila one completed cluster.

I then switched my attention to the title and the other embellishment cluster. Using some more puffy stickers and enamel dots from the main and embellishment kits I formed my second cluster and decided on the title Hey There Tink as she looked straight at me when I took these shots.


I finished my layout by adding some journaling on the tag and also the date on one of the copper flags from the main kit. I added a piece of twine from my stash to the tag and used the xoxo washi tape from the main kit to form a border all around the outside of my layout to frame it and the layout was complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment