Scrapping with gusto

Its a third page about the Big Wheel (I think there is one more to go) - and this one doesn't actually have a wheel photograph - rather one of how I was feeling travelling SO fast and SO high (for a scaredy cat)

I love the Pink Fresh Studio Happy Things Dream Big paper from the Lite kit and decided to make that the main focus of my layout - but with a little Lythan adaptation...
 (which of course features black pen)
Because the lovely hand drawn elements mainly replace patterned paper I wanted them to be more visible and so traced round them with a thin black pen.
I pulled out the Project Life Inspire Edition 4x4 speciality cards from the Palette embellishment kit to be features as well, adding my title with the mini market letters
 My photo was cropped down and layered on some of the lovely Lite kit papers - another finding a space in between the cards and the drawings
I decided that there ought to be a big wheel on my layout. I drew a lovely one on a spare scrap of paper and was so pleased I decided to go straight onto the layout with pen. This was not the best decision of my life. But as the rest of the drawing is whimsical I have decided that I can live with it. Besides it is too big to cover up! It was painted with Zig watercolour pens.
I love the Pink Fresh Studio Happy Things printed acetate triangles but didn't want triangles so I turned them into circles using some dies. I ran them through a xyron machine and you can't see the glue on the back at all. These were placed along with some of the Happy Planner Puffy Stickers and pink enamel dots across the layout.



No comments:

Post a Comment