the graphic look

I'm not really very good at clean and simple but had an idea of using quite a few of the various kinds of word stickers and thickers in the kits all together and I think it kind of worked.

I started off by placing my photos behind one of the Project Life Everyday Edition Speciality Cards. I then decided that everything would benefit from the black pen treatment and had to very carefully go round the inside of the photos hoping my hand would not slip (as it sometimes does. I cut strips from various papers and layered it all up. I usually make sure that all my papers touch in some way but I really like the result of leaving some of the small strips floating on this one.
I then added my variety of words to the left, filling in spaces with puffy hearts, brads and one of those dear little bows from the embellishment kit (I used a rolled up glue dot to secure it). 
Those fab Gold Foil Thickers are great as there are loads of each letter. I placed this next which gave me an idea of how to space my journalling. To be really graphic I should have created journalling lines to keep it neater but there is only so much "clean" I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment