It keeps on going

These kits are just crammed full of goodies. this is my 8th layout to share with you and I think I have just enough paper left to squeeze out one more when I have some time available.
I cut out the flowers from the Jen Hadfield DIY Home Ivory Inlay paper to use on a different layout (I think it was Underwhelmed) but it just didn't look right so I saved them for this one. I went round all the shapes with a black pen and I love the way it brings the patterns to life - especially the Carta Bella Fall Blessings Autumn Day under the journalling strips
When I was happy with the placement of my papers (some of which I cut in half to make them look like larger pieces than they really are) I stuck them down and then added the Ivory Inlay flowers on the top with foam pads.
The fun apple, pear and acorn don't really have anything to do with the layout but they make a cute corner alongside a foil sticker and a rub on.
The title was made from a rub on, a sticker and some of those gold Thickers in the main kit
the little puffy sticker triangles and clothes peg helped to fill an awkward gap.

This layout came together really quickly and I am pleased with how it turned out


No comments:

Post a Comment