From where I stand

Hello everyone

I wanted to share my Travellers notebook layout with you today. Autumn is one of my favourite times of the year, so what better way to document it that in my Travellers Notebook. I went a lovely autumn walk and took pictures of the leaves.


For this layout I covered both pages with a lovely orange basic card stock, I then used cards from the Hazel custom cards kit for the basis of my pages. These cards really complimented the picture of the leaves and my boots which I had taken. I cut the leaf design from one of the other cards in the kit to use as an embellishment.

I added some alphabet stickers and the date to the layout. I also used the days of the week washi that is in the kit to add the day I went on the walk. I love this washi!!

I have really fallen in love with using the travellersnotebook inserts to document my memories as its so quick and easy. With project life I often worry i'm going to "make a mistake" but with this format it feels very creative and I dont worry about that.

If you would like to see more layouts and items I have created I'd love for you to join me on Instagram at Laurah22113

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment