Flipbook - Winter Hello

Hello everyone,

    
    Finally, I have some time to share my projects with you. I have been quite busy more than during Christmas, which is unusual. I have been loving creating flipbooks for my penpals, and I am always looking for new people to exchange letters and flipbooks. I have been using Mysa Lite and Lagom Main kit for creating this particular flipbook and here are some of the products I used:

Mysa Lite kit:
  • Simple Stories Winter Wonderland, Frostbite patterned paper sheet 12x12
  • Freckled Fawn glitter cork sticker embellishment pack

Lagom Main Kit:
  • Simple Stories Winter Wonderland, Silver White Winter patterned paper sheet 12x12
  • Just Fir You/Candy Stripe patterned paper sheet, (made for the Lagom kit)  12x12
  • American Crafts DIY 4 gold foiled star transparency sheet 12x12
  • Chalkboard/watercolour tags set embellishment pack
  • Patterned and icon squares embellishment pack
  • Snowflake laser cut wood shapes
  • American Crafts Candy Stripe paper clips embellishment pack


How I go about creating a flipbook? The main thing I always have a list of things I need to include, but otherwise I just have fun in creating it. The list includes Letter;  Mail Tag; Tags; Die Cuts; Stickers; More or Extra things and PL cards. For this flipbook, the base of each page was created from using 2 white textured cardstocks in the kit and cutting these papers in 6x5 size. Then I took patterned papers and cut them in 5.5x4. To finish the base I added glittered washi tape from my collection and punched holes in the paper, this allowed to thread white ribbon that holds the book together. However, for the front page of the flipbook I decided to use the beautiful acetate sheet rather than patterned paper, as the simple white textured paper together with that sheet looks so beautiful. 


However, when it comes to decorating, this time I kept it simple as it brings out the beautiful winter papers that were included in the kit. Some of the decorations I did use were - wooden snowflakes, square embellishments, tags, paper clips and finally I used black alphabet stickers from my stash. But throughout the flipbook I used also stamping, which I usually do. The final stage of flipbook is adding the swap goodies for the penpal, most of often I select the ones that are in the same theme as a flipbook or based on the penpals preference.



I hope you enjoyed this post and talk to you soon again, Agnese.

No comments:

Post a Comment