Project LIfe - December everyday moments

Hello everyone,

I'm back again with a monthly project life spread and this time my monthly spread has more pages than the previous year December. But let's look at the beginning of December, it was nothing special month although there were a lot of small memories to record like for instance, my husband and I had been learning how to solve Rubik cube original, and Martins got pretty competitive at work there is a vast collection of various ones. While I had to find a dress for my Christmas party at work and a lot of late night for Martins to finish assignments for his studies. 

Some of the products I used:

Mysa Lite Kit:
  • Echo Park Everyday Memories, Journalling Cards patterned paper sheet
  • Echo Park Everyday Memories sticker accent sheet embellishments pack
  • Freckled Fawn glitter cork sticker embellishment pack
Lagom Main Kit:
  • Simple Stories #Whatever, #Nailedit patterned paper sheet  12x12
  • Echo Park Everyday Memories, Months of the year patterned paper sheet  12x12
  • Patterned and icon squares embellishment pack
  • American Crafts Amber Thickers, glitter foam alphabet and numbers embellishment pack


Even though I didn't take any pictures from my Christmas Party, my husband's celebration with work colleagues was different as it's all day event - including different activities around London. As the pictures show, he visited Tower Bridge, Southwark area and finished the evening with a party at Rumpus Room, which I also attended. As you can see when it comes to decorating my cards, I keep quite straightforward them and I try to keep it coherent throughout it. For example, when looking at these two particular pages I tried to have red, gold and cork elements. 


I hope you enjoyed this post and look out for more these type of spreads this week, as the main event of December still ahead. :) Agnese



No comments:

Post a Comment