Accordion Mini Album


Hey guys, I hope you're all excited for the new kits, what I can tell from the extras shop looks great. My last project using these kits is an accordion mini album I made for my best friend's 17th birthday. It only took a morning to make and it's such a nice way of highlighting some of my favourite memories with her over the past year. (Warning: many creepy smudged out faces in this post)
Here's how I constructed it:
1. I cut 4 strips of pattern paper 4"x 12" 
2. I scored on alternating sides of the paper every 4" (these measurements can be adapted depending on what size you want.)
3. I stuck the strips together with washi-this might not be very strong
4. I added an extra square as a front cover
And here it is, remember it's double sided: 

 I went for a very simple cover and interior to keep the making process fairly quick and highlight the photos.
 The flair is quite chunky but I love a bit of gold!
 Watch out for irrelevant coffee puffy stickers just because they're cute.
 I cut a journaling card into a rough circle shape.

 Imagine some really crazy faces in the picture on the right, haha.
 I used a mini heart punch with leftover pieces from the journaling cards I fussy cut.
 Thanks so much for taking a look! I think this works so well as a gift idea and my friend was really happy to receive it, so maybe have a go with any kit leftovers.


1 comment: