My lovely MAMIL

middle aged man in lycra that is!
I just about finished off my Lagom main kit with this layout. Hardly any paper left but still lots of lovely embellishments as you get so many with a kit. 
As the "gorgeous" outfit featured is black and blue I decided to inject a bit more of those colours into the layout by adding Blueprint Sketch distress ink into some white embossing paste on a craft mat and then spreading it on to heavyweight white cardstock through a stencil
I then decided it needed more black as well so outlined every single little square with black pen.
I turned one of the gorgeous icon squares into a gift by wrapping some of the ribbon that decorated the kit around it.
I layered up papers behind the photo, adding black outline to everything because I like it (and in this case it matched the stencilling). I added the December from the cut apart sheet which I also used for journalling. When I had finished writing there was a bit of a gap so I used some of the dots from the Amber thickers which also tied that side of the layout to the extra long title
The title proved a bit of a challenge as I had run out of "r"s. Upside down "j"'s kind of work don't they?
Et voila...


No comments:

Post a Comment