June 2016 - A Waiting Game

Hello everyone,

Again I'm back with a layout for you, and I have been still trying to catch up with our album, just I was quite busy with my work to post it. Now today, thanks to my hubby I have been able to share these with you. When it comes to this month - June, the best way to describe it - a waiting game. While Martins were working and me looking for a job, there was a stillness to our activities, and it continued to be a hard time for me, as interviews and the realisation that's it I have achieved what I wanted for so long. :) Looking at the pages, you might seem that they aren't as cohesive, because all of the have been completed at separate times, but still I think these pages go together quite well, and I had fun in making them as well. These layout pages forced me to sort my thoughts by reflecting on this period, and I'm grateful for these memories. :)


Similarly to previous post, here are things I used from the this month's kits:
  • Dear Lizzy Lovely 'Diamonds Forever' 12"x12" doublesided patterned paper.
  • Amy Tangerine rubber shapes pack.
  • Geometric shape and sequin confetti pack custom colour matched to kit.
  • Cut apart jumbo labels sheet.
  • Dear Lizzy Lovely Day 'Darling Daisy' 12"x12" doublesided patterned paper.
  • Freckled Fawn triangle and diamond shapes sticker sheet.
  • American Crafts pink puffy Thickers alphabet stickers pack.
  • Freckled Fawn geometric and enamel dot stickers pack.
  • Labels cut apart sheet

You might think that this page differs from the previous two, but there is the reason, as the next page is of July and once you will see it, then you will notice it. Throughout all of these pages, I have been using stamps more, as that they I wanted to use more of my stamps and bring the black colour. And this was my first time putting sequences on my pages, and I think it has come out quite lovely.


I hope you enjoyed this post and talk to you soon, Agnese.

No comments:

Post a Comment