May 2016 - Sorting Everyday Life

Hello everyone,

As promised I'm back with my Project Life album catch up, my second part of 2016 album starts with May. You might not know this, but I scrapbook and record our memories based on a monthly basis, as there aren't so many things happening in our life that needs to be put in our album. However, once in a while if there is a major event that takes place I will include it on the monthly pages. Another thing to note that I don't restrict myself with only 2-pages per month, the main thing I focus is on telling story and recording things that should be recognised - even it's me doing laundry :D


The inspiration for this month's colour scheme was taken from the phrase you see below - messy bun & getting things done - mint, yellow and pink. I used some things from the kit, and at the same time, I included other things from my stash, as I try to decrease my collection, as it seems otherwise I will need to buy another Alex unit from IKEA and my husband will not be happy about it. :) So here are things I used from the kits.

Isosceles Lite Kit:

  • Pink Paislee Paige Evans, Oh My Heart '#16' 12"x12" doublesided patterned paper.
  • Dear Lizzy Lovely Day 'Darling Daisy' 12"x12" doublesided patterned paper.
  • Dear Lizzy Lovely Day icon sticker pack with foil effect details.


  • Rhombus Embellishment Kit:

  • Freckled Fawn geometric and enamel dot stickers pack.
  • Labels cut apart sheet


  • Prismatic Main Kit:

  • Dear Lizzy Lovely Day 'Tag You're It' 12"x12" doublesided patterned paper.
  • Dear Lizzy Lovely 'Diamonds Forever' 12"x12" doublesided patterned paper.
  • Crate Paper Chasing Dreams 'Delightful' 12"x12" doublesided patterned paper.
  • Crate Paper Chasing Dreams 'Stay True' 12"x12" doublesided patterned paper.
  • Crate Paper Chasing Dreams 'Lovely' 12"x12" doublesided patterned paper
  • Cut apart jumbo labels sheet.



  • During this period, I finally had time to catch up on chores and other things, because April was a hard period for me both exams and at the same time I had to write my dissertation. There were a lot of days in April when I slept only a few hours and then kept working on my assignment and revise for exams. Once May came, I had so many other things required to do, and also, because of such a strain, my immunity went down as well. So I did everything I needed, and at the same time, I did some crafting.



    I hope you enjoyed this post and talk to you soon, Agnese.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment