BBQ In The Summer

Did anyone participate in all the iNSD fun on Saturday? I was busy all that day but I've been looking through to see if any challenges inspire me. This one was to use a big title, although it wasn't too much of a challenge because big titles are one of my favourite looks! Harder was my self imposed challenge to use a very orange based colour scheme and I'm really happy with how it turned out, plenty of white made it somewhat less daunting. 
 My big title is cut out of pattern papers from the kit, the easiest way I know to make the alphabet match the layout. This layout also has a fairly large photo so there wasn't too much left to do.
 I stitched on some coordinating embellies. My stapler wasn't quite strong enough for this rubber shape and I don't have appropriate glue, luckily stitches look really cute.
 I did a small cluster on my photo trying not to cover my brother's face too much. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I LOVE these vellum butterflies. I trimmed around the cut apart labels to make them more subtle.
I added a final cluster at the top of my layout, repeating the papers in my title so I wasn't adding anything drastically new to the page. Thanks for reading, if you want some inspiration Leo linked up loads of stuff on the Quirky Kits facebook group over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment