Paws Down I'm the Cutest

Hello everyone!

I am back with my 4th layout using the July/August Quirky Kit. Be sure to pop on over to Quirky Kit's  subscribers facebook group and also Instagram using the hashtag #quirkykits to check out the photo's of 8 more layouts I've created using this beautiful kit!

Here's what I used and how I created this fun, cute layout:


  • Fancy Pants Dream Big Follow Your Dreams 12x12 patterned paper
  • Fancy Pants Shine Bright 12x12 patterned paper
  • Crate Paper Carousel Belle 12x12 patterned paper
  • Crate Paper Carousel Fairgrounds 12x12 patterned paper
  • Carousel Sticker Sheet
  • Tourist Label pack
  • Pretty Little Studio Dream Big die cuts pack
  • Pretty Little Studio Dream Big Hello Word Navy stickers
  • Thickers from a previous Quirky kit.
I started this layout by cutting a frame for my white cardstock using the Fancy Pants Follow your Dreams patterned paper. The width was 1/2 inch all the way around. Before I adhered it to my page I used the left over piece of Carousel Belle paper I had and adhered it to the bottom of the white cardstock and then lay the frame over the top and adhered that.

I proceed to mount all of my photo's on various patterned papers (all listed above) and then decided I wanted a large title so I placed the biggest photo off to the right hand side and the two smaller ones at the bottom left.


Then came the title. I used some Dear Lizzy thickers from a previous Quirky kit as I really wanted the title to 'pop'


I used the Pretty Little Studio die cuts pack and scattered some of the flowers around my photo and cluster at the bottom, and also added some of the rose stickers and stars from the Carousel sticker sheet. 
I finished off with two of the tags using the Tourist label pack layering one on top of another. Popped on one of the Hello Word navy stickers, Wrote my journalling and voila! Layout complete :D


I can't tell you how easy I've found creating layouts with this kit. The style and colour palette are right up my street! 
I have a tiny bit left of this kit after the 11 layouts I've already made, so I will try and get at least one more out of it, but anything left will be shown on my September Kill a Kit video on Youtube which I will link on here once it's up.

I hope you have a great rest of your week, and don't forget to come and say hello on the Subscribers facebook page! We'd love to hear from you x

Happy Scrapping...Zoe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment