Simple and Sweet 2 - Natalie

Hi everyone!

I am back with another layout using the Jul/Aug Quirky kits. 

Products used:

Main Kit:
- PFS Simple and Sweet "Happy Life" Paper
- PFS Simple and Sweet "Good Company" Paper
- PFS Simple and Sweet "Sweet Life" Paper
- PFS Simple and Sweet Ephemera Pack

Embellishment Kit:
- PFS Simple and Sweet Puffy Stickers

Own Stash:
- Wood veneer
- Amy Tan Puffy Heart Stickers (These are in the Sept/Oct kit). 


I started off with the Happy Life paper, although this paper is busy I think it's lovely for a background!I printed 3 portrait photos sized 3x4 inches. I mounted them on a single sheet of white cardstock to help them stand out against the background. I then mounted this on the mint "Good Company" paper. 


To the bottom left corner of the photos I added my first cluster. The lemon, ice-cream and title piece are all from the ephemera pack. They're perfect as the photos are of us eating flower shaped ice creams in Malta. 


To the top left I added a further cluster, with flowers from the ephemera pack, which I placed to cover a lady's face behind me in the photo. I fussy cut many of the icons from the "Sweet Life" paper, including the "Everyday epic" banner. I also added a wood veneer tab and a pink puffy heart, this meant I had wood, pink, orange and yellow in each cluster, to draw the layout together.


I added foam pads under the photos, leaving a 3x4 inch area clear so I could add an extra photo underneath, which you can pull out using the wooden tab. This allowed me to add a lower quality photo, which is also horizontal so wouldn't have fit into the design of the layout. 


Finally in the bottom left I added a final cluster. The frame was fussy cut from the "Sweet Life" paper, and I added the word sweet from the puffy stickers, the lemon from the ephemera pack and again a puffy heart and wood veneer from my stash. Making a triangle of 3 clusters across the page.


I hope you like my layout and are enjoying the new kits!

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment