Super quick pocket scrap!

Hi Leo here!
I'm not one for keeping up with a regular weekly, (or monthly!) dose of Project Life style scrapping in my albums but I do every now and then like to sprinkle in a pocket page to my albums. I also appreciate the quickness of a pocket page. I still enjoy the artistic process of scrapbooking I get from making more detailed full page layouts but as life moves on and other priorities come up it's also nice to be able to still have time for a bit of scrapping while also not really having much of that time!
I put this page together using the current Quirky Kit Custom Cards Kit in under half an hour, (mega quick for me!). I used a Project Life Design F page protector as my base and filled the pockets with a mix of the pocket cards from the kit embellished with the labels and ephemera from the kit too.


When I do attack a pocket page my favourite tool to use is my trusty mini stapler to add the ephemera. 


What's your record for super quick scrapping? I'm going to use the Scrapbooking day Sketch Marathon challenge to challenge myself to do a few pages within the hour. I can do it!!

x Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment