Right Now - Natalie

Hi everyone!

I'm back with another layout created with the last Quirky Kit! 

Supplies used:

Main Kit:
Pinkfresh Studio Just a Little Lovely enamel dots 
White cardstock

Lite Kit:
Pink Paislee Paige Evans Truly Grateful 12x12 paper #14 
Pink Paislee Paige Evans Truly Grateful Phrase and Accent Stickers
Amy Tangerine A Slice of Life Puffy Stickers 

Own Stash: 
Background paper 



For this layout I used Paige Evan's style as inspiration. I started with paper #14 and cut all the squares into diagonals. I used mostly the A side but I also used a few of the B side triangles. I arranged them into rainbow order with red at the top left down to purple/ pink at the bottom right. 


And then I have to admit it sat on my desk for weeks as I thought about which photo to use. Then this week I took a photo of the sunset which was so pretty and I thought it would work perfectly!




Once I had my rainbow sorted this layout was super quick as I just added some simple tone on tone embellishments. I love how the Amy Tan leaf puffy stickers match the Paige Evans paper so perfectly! I also used some of the Pinkfresh Studio enamel dots and the Pink Paislee puffy accent stickers. I tried to mix up the embellishments I used across the page, so all the enamel dots weren't in one area etc!


I matted my photo on white cardstock and then added my title raised up on 3d foam pads, and a matching heart. 


Also please note I've just realised after taking these photos that I need to add one more triangle above the pale pink one to complete the pattern - duh!! 



So altogether a really simple layout, but I really like it! 

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment