Do You Dare.....ing Cardmakers

Hi! Leo here.

I've started cutting into my new Quirky Kit goodies this week with a card for Daring Cardmakers. It's an 'Under the Weather' theme this week. I used papers from the Lite kit, (Thrifty, Textures and Spring) and some of the white card to make the cloud and greeting, (both hand cut out and the greeting is computer printed) then added some of the Pretty Little Studio confetti bits raining down.


I often find it can be difficult to just start digging into kits because it's a bit like ooo where do you start and I'll make plans with certain papers sometimes but I do think that jumping in with a challenge like Daring Cardmakers gets you to just jump in and make a start. So if you've not got your new kit out the box yet for sure pick out a challenge and have a go. It doesn't have to be a card you could translate one of the dares into a scrapbook page or a homemade Project Life card, anything you want to make. There are loads to pick out and new ones every Friday at 10am, (UK time).

I'm working on another project right now to make a 9x12 scrapbook album and pages. I keep seeing this size on Pinterest and in blogs but it's pretty difficult to get hold of the album size so I thought I'd make one. I'll report back here with more photos when I've done more. :)

xx Leo


No comments:

Post a Comment