All dressed up

The latest Quirky Kits are so full of sparkle it makes it easy to juj up your page (is that how you spell juj? I have no idea!)
This layout mostly uses Daily Countdown but with the addition of the gold card from It's Been
As soon as I saw it I knew that I wanted to put some of the gold behind the Colour wash die cut paper. And then I decided to try adding some of the white organza with gold stars as well. And here is the result
its quite shiny!
The photo was matted on the gold card and some Crate Paper striped paper (from Its Been)
The organza layer came next which was stuck down with tape on the back and with the lovely washi tape from the Five gold stars embellishment kit
helped along with the fabric brads
The title is mostly from the kit although the small letter stickers are Cosmo Cricket, from stash
I adhered the Printshop transparency with glossy accents and used all three of my gold arrows above. They are just so gorgeous
The final touch was to add one of the star shaped clips from the Embellisment kit


No comments:

Post a Comment