Forever and Then Some | Guest Designer Laura Rumble | Twilight Moon



I was determined to use Misty Mountains (that hexagon sheet from Kaisercraft) on this layout, my last share as a guest designer.  I failed.  It is still sitting on my desk taunting me!  I did, however, get most of the Heidi Swapp ‘Hawthorne’ patterned paper used up and I do love the result.



This layout is mainly mixed media and fussy cutting - the perfect combination if you ask me!  Here's the process video:


I made a good dent in the sticker pack using a circle for my title...


along with all of the hearts and all of the hexagons...


I didn't have enough hexagons so I used a craft knife to cut the backing paper away making a stencil.  I used a few different coloured pens to add extra hexagons to my mixed media background.  I stretched the hearts and hexagons further by cutting around the bleed on the backing sheet to make extra shaped stickers.


I grabbed some gold glitter alphas from my stash (Heidi Swapp again, I think) to add a subtitle and a little bit more gold.


Thanks for having me as a guest designer for this kit.  I've loved it - so much so that I'm now subbing to the custom cards kit. I hope you've enjoyed this kit too, more than that though, I hope that bloomin' hexagon paper isn't still taunting you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment