Rainbow Tag Album | ScrappyNerdUK (Claire) | May/June 2019

This is my third project with the current kit.

Again, I really like to make the most of my papers and not only did I create a layout with the labels from the Jillibean Soup paper from the Lite kit, but I also made a little tag album with the rest of the tags too.

This is the most simplest and easiest mini album that you can create so if you've never made a mini album then this is the one you should start with, for sure!!

I cut apart all of the labels and punched a hole in each with my WRMK Big Bite tool thingy (basically a fancy hole punch, which I have a really funny story to tell - I was coming through US Customs and got stopped because it showed up on my bag. So they asked me if I had any weapons in my bag to which I replied no. When they pulled out the Big Bite I said it's a hole punch and giggled - they were not amused. They inspected it and let me on my merry way).

Once I had done this I then added a 2 inch book ring to keep all of the tags together and believe it or not, my mini album was made!!

I added in small 2x2 inch photos and little bits of ephemera and chipboard from the kit.

I then grabbed some ribbon from my stash to create a little ribbon hassle (great way to use up ribbon!)

I added a piece of acetate to the front (which you can cut from old packaging if you don't have any acetate) and my album was complete.

I still have room for more photos in mine and the great thing is that I can add some more tags if I wish as there is plenty of room!!

I hope that you have enjoyed this inspiration and I shall be back again tomorrow with my final project using the current kit!!



See you tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment